Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - Personal data protection code
Thank you for visit www.toscanadamare.eu , web store of Toscana d'Amare, Montepulciano (Siena)
With this note, Toscana d'Amare intends to inform users visiting the website "www.toscanadamare.eu" (hereinafter the "Website") of the Policy adopted regarding Personal Data Protection, emphasizing its commitment and focus on protecting the privacy of visitors to the Website.
Visitors may browse the Website freely and are not obliged to register, except in certain areas of the same, in which the user can freely and expressly provide a series of personal data in order to access services for which their specific consent is required. Therefore, in cases where the visitor intends to provide their personal data in order to access those additional services, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal data protection code, they will be expressly informed that this is required and (by way of example) of the purposes and methods for and with which the data will be used by Toscana d'Amare, in addition to the right to request that the data provided be erased or updated at any time.
Information on personal data protection
Toscana d'Amare hereby provides the following information, pursuant to and by effect of Legislative Decree no.196/2003 "Personal data protection code" (hereinafter the “Code”).
1. Data Controller and Supervisor
The Data Controller of the personal data is Toscana d'Amare, with legal office in Montepulciano (Siena), in Via di Voltaia nel Corso, , postcode 53045. . The Data Supervisor, with regard to the management of the Website, is the General Manager of Toscana d'Amare. You may request to be notified of the name of the Data Supervisor, and receive a full list of the Data Supervisors by writing to the addresses indicated at point 7.
2. Types of personal data processed
You do not need to be registered to access the Website. However, some sections in the Website do require you to register, or use a username and password (e.g. to complete the on-line purchasing process). There are also certain services for which you must provide your data should you wish to use them (e.g. your data may be required if you wish to access the Newsletter services, contact us, share your “Wish List” with a friend, etc.).
Should Toscana d'Amare acquire information and personal data about users, it will notify the same in advance, pursuant to Art.13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, of the purposes for which said data are required and of the procedures engaged for their use. If necessary, Toscana d'Amare will arrange to acquire the users specific consent for the relative use of the data. For example, personal data such as the users name and surname, telephone number, email address and other information that the user consents to provide may be requested to enable the user to access the services of the Website, and these must be provided by filling in a specific registration form. Toscana d'Amare will only use the personal data collected on-line for the purposes indicated during registration.
The data relative to the users connection to and browsing on the Website (such as the URI-Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the
file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the users operating system and IT environment) are only collected for the purpose
of gathering anonymous statistical information about the use of the Website and to check that it works correctly, and these are erased immediately after processing. The data could be used to verify the responsibility
in the case of alleged IT crimes damaging the Website: with the exclusion of this hypothesis, the data is erased after the period of time required to provide the services illustrated in the Website.
With reference to the data relative to the users browsing within the Website, please also see point 6 below regarding the Profiling tools used by the Website.
3. Optional nature of the users decision to provide personal data
Whether the user provides the personal data is generally an optional decision. Only in certain cases, failure to confer the data can prevent the user from accessing specific services and obtaining the object of the request (e.g. registration is required to proceed and purchase products online).
4. Data processing procedures and field of communication
The data can be processed both electronically and in paper form. Toscana d'Amare guarantees that the personal data provided via the Website will be processed lawfully and correctly, in full compliance with the legislation in force, and will maintain the
strictest confidentiality regarding the data provided during registration. All the information collected is sent via a protected connection to prevent it being intercepted by third parties. The safety of the Website is guaranteed and certified by a leading
company in the provision of services regarding Internet security.
The data will not be communicated or disseminated to third parties except within the limits and under the conditions expressly indicated in the note provided to the user from time to time, and only upon receipt of authorization from the same.
5. Links to other sites
This note is only applicable to the Toscana d'Amare Website and is not valid for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links on the same. Toscana d'Amare cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided by the users to external parties or to any other websites that may be linked to the Toscana d'Amare Website.
6. Profiling and/or customization tools
Toscana d'Amare does not carry out any promotional communication and/or advertising activities without the users prior explicit consent.
The cookies do not collect information that directly identify the user. Indeed, Toscana d'Amare cannot track any personal information that directly identifies the user using the cookies (e.g. name, surname) unless this is directly provided by the user. Moreover, another Website cannot use a cookie sent by the Toscana d'Amare Website to access other information contained in the users computer. Once saved in the computer, the cookie can only be read by the Website that created it (and therefore, in our case, by Toscana d'Amare.it).
What type of cookies does Toscana d'Amare use?
These are the cookies used with the aim of enabling browsing and therefore the electronic transmission of data on the net or strictly necessary to provide the services granted by the Website. These are generally temporary coolies, the so-called "session cookies".
They are issued by the Website on the users computer during browsing but are only memorized for the duration of the browsing session. This means that when the user closes their browser, the cookies are erased automatically and
disappear, and do not remain memorized on the computer. They are formed by random numbers generated by the server andare used to help ensure that the Website can be browsed safely and efficiently.This kind of cookies make it easier for the user to browse the Website, for example by remembering the data the user has provided when filling
in forms on the Website (so-called user input cookies), recognizing the user after they have logged into the Website (so-called authentication cookies), customizing the interface of the Website based on the
preferences indicated by the user, to gather bulk information on the number of visitors to the Website and on the most visited pages (cookies analytics) etc.
These cookies do not require the users prior, explicit consent as they are mandatory data needed for the purposes of supplying the service requested by the user of the Website (ex art. 122, section 1, of the Code).
Please note that your consent shall be requested only upon your first access to the Website: then, thanks to the use of a technical cookie, we shall memorize your consent to allow you to access the pages of the site directly when you return (you have the right to enable/disable cookies at any time or to erase them (see point 6.2): in that case, when you return, the site will ask for your consent again).
No other user profiling tool is used on this Website (e.g. spyware).
Moreover, should the user register on the Website and specifically authorize their browsing to be monitored, the data relative to the browsing session on the Website may be associated with their personal data.
6. Information on cookies released by Toscana d'Amare
We are pleased to provide the following information regarding the cookies used in the Website:
1) The domain name from which the Website server transmits the cookies is: www,toscanadamare.eu
2) Purpose of data collection: the cookies are used to (i) make browsing on the Website easier and quicker and make anonymous statistical analysis / checks on the use of the website (technical cookies) (ii) improve the browsing experience by suggesting the best products and promotions based on the users browsing history (profiling cookies).
3) Data collected: the following information is memorized: the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the users operating system and IT environment). Under a technical profile the following information is contained in the cookies (transmitted by the domain www.toscanadamare.eu): a numerical ID indentifying Toscana d'Amare and a numerical ID identifying the user (browsing the Website), both memorized in our database; a numerical ID identifying the browsing (so called record) of the user within our database; a pseudo-random alphanumerical session ID automatically erased by the browser upon its closing (session cookie).
4) Validity of the cookies: the Website uses session cookies (or cookies that are automatically erased when the browser is closed), and permanent cookies (or cookies that are kept until they are erased by the user, if applicable), which do not in any case last for more than six months.
5) Requirement to accept cookies: accepting cookies is not mandatory but some contents and functions may be blocked if they are deactivated, although it will still be possible for the user to browse the Website.
6) Deactivation and erasure of cookies: cookies can be deactivated or erased at any time. Cookies can be deactivated or erased at any time. In order to help you make a free and informed choice, please find hereafter information on cookie identifier, cookie characteristics and aim, possibility to disable/enable individual cookies or to disable/enable them all.
7) Data communication: the information collected via cookies is confidential and is not communicated to third parties.In cookies (transmitted from www.toscanadamare.eu domain) contains the following information: an ID number that uniquely identifies Toscana d'Amare and a numeric ID that identifies the user (which makes navigating the site) , both stored within our data base; an ID number that uniquely identifies the navigation (SO-CALLED "record") of the user in our database; a pseudo-random session alphanumeric ID automatically deleted from the browser when it is closed (session cookies).
Profiling cookies for advertising campaigns:
Google dynamic remarketing
Profiling Cookies are related to remarketing activities draw users into profiled shape, but anonymous, even if they are not logged on the site. In any case you can disable/enable or erase cookies at any time by using the settings of your web browser. In particular, if you prefer not to receive cookies you can set your browser to warn you when a cookie is present so that you can decide whether to accept it or not; it is also possible to automatically refuse all cookies, by activating the appropriate option in the browser.
To do this, you must consult the information reported in your browser User Manual (Help Page) or click on the following links:
7. Location of data processing
The data relative to the services provided by the Website is processed in the legal office of Toscana d'Amare indicated at point 1 above by those appointed for this purpose by the Marketing Management Division.
8.Rights of the interested partiesPursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 you have the right to request information on how your data is processed from the Data Supervisor, including 1) obtaining, without delay, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists[…]; 2) obtaining: a) information on the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means, the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and to whose knowledge said data may come in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing; having the data updated, amended or integrated; b) the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully […].; 3) fully or partially opposing the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising, disseminating advertising materials, direct sale, market research or market communication..
You can exert your rights at any time by sending and email to Toscana d'Amare: shoponline@Toscana d'Amare.it or by using the form at Contact Us.
10. Right to review
The integral text of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 can be consulted on the Website of the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it/.